We began this blog to create a safe place where we could write and readers could dialogue about heated issues without feeling attacked.
We believe this can only be accomplished through civil discourse and disagreement. All opinions and comments are welcomed here, provided they fall within the bounds of civility.
Unacceptable comments will be deleted.
Borrowing heavily from BlogHer’s community guidelines, we’ve defined “unacceptable” as:
- Used to abuse, harass, stalk, or threaten a person or persons.
- Libelous, defamatory, knowingly false, or misrepresents another person.
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent of any third party. If you quote or excerpt someone’s content, it’s your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author.
- Violates any obligation of confidentiality.
- Violates the privacy, publicity, moral, or any other right of any third party.
- Contains editorial content that has been commissioned and paid for by a third party, (either cash or goods in barter) and/or contains paid advertising links and/or spam.
- Contains expletives.
We will determine what is unacceptable on a case-by-case basis and we are not limited to this list. We reserve the right to change these guidelines at any time and with no notice. We also reserve the right to remove links to any content at any time.